ADAT ADONAI is Hebrew for 'The Congregation of the Lord'. A Messianic Congregation ministering to both Jews and Gentiles.
Our curated list of Messianic groups from all over the world.
Our goal is to help you find the fellowship you need. We don't just add groups to a list and leave them there forever whether they are still valid or not. We actively work to keep our directory as accurate and up to date as possible.
A Messianic fellowship, proclaiming the Torah as the intended lifestyle of the redeemed, as witnessed by the scriptures, where both Jew and non Jew are made one people with one Torah- through faith in the Messiah of Israel (Yeshua of Nazareth).
The expression of our faith is uniquely Hebraic, studying the scriptures from their original intended Hebraic cultural context. Challenging traditional, “Law vs. Grace” theology; Did Yeshua (Jesus) die to do away with Torah (G-Ds Law), or sin and its penalty?
The purpose of Adat Hallel Messianic Congregation is:
- To worship the God of our Fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob.
- To proclaim Yeshua of Natzeret (Nazareth) as the Messiah of Israel.
- To establish a community of Jewish and non-Jewish Messianic believers committed to following Biblical instruction within the context of Messianic Judaism.
- To disciple believers in Messiah through the teaching of God's Word and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- To provide an environment which encourages Jewish believers in Yeshua to embrace their Jewish heritage, to retain their Jewish identity and lifestyle, and to preserve a Biblically Jewish expression of faith.
- To build, protect, and preserve the unity and equality of Jewish and non-Jewish Messianic believers within our congregation, while recognizing the unique Biblical responsibilities and callings of individuals - Jewish and non-Jewish, male and female.
- To build bridges of understanding between the Community of Believers in Messiah Yeshua and the Mainstream Jewish Community.
Adat Hatikvah celebrates Messiah and the Judaism He represented, where the teachings of the Scriptures are observed and the peace and joy He proclaimed are embraced. We are a congregation where God's people can grow and learn about the God of Israel through His promised Messiah in an environment that is culturally familiar to the Jewish people, yet welcomes the nations. Yeshua (Jesus) lived a Jewish life, observed Shabbat and the Jewish holy days - and so too do we.
Rabbi Dr Jacob Rosenberg
Adat HaTikvah ('Congregation of The Hope') is a Messianic Jewish congregation. We are a group of Jewish and Gentile peoples who believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the promised Messiah!
As a growing Messianic Jewish congregation, we enjoy joyous Messianic and Israeli worship songs, teaching based on the complete Bible (both the Tenach and the B'rit Hadashah), and celebration of all of the feasts and holy days ordained by G-d in the Torah, and celebrated by Messiah Yeshua in the B'rit Hadashah.
Rabbi Aaron Bortz
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jewish and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community– a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
Rabbi Nathan Seitelbach
We are a Messianic Jewish congregation meeting in West Hills, California, in the northwestern part of Los Angeles, and serving the San Fernando Valley and neighboring communities.
Our congregation consists of both Jewish and Gentile believers who recognize Yeshua (Jesus) as the promised Jewish Messiah. All are welcome to visit with us, including those who do not believe in Yeshua, but would like to learn more about the roots and culture of Judaism, explore exciting Biblical truths, and enjoy warm, caring fellowship.